Alright. I know I haven't blogged in a while. But these days my life is just about filled to the brim with endless tasks. As a wise man once said, "Life is what happens when you try to make plans." So instead of droning on and on about my life, I figured on just giving you the highlights.
- As far as new eBook titles go, production has come to a halt. I'm not quitting writing or anything. I have several projects on the back burner. It will just be a while before I publish them. Maybe by the end of the year I'll have a new title up. Who knows?
- On the writing front, I've got a stock pile of words. To date I've written 467,018 words of fiction. (That's the equivalent of 9 full-length novels)
- The last time I wrote a word of fiction was April 6th of this year. Currently 26,000 words into my crime fiction book. I've been debating whether I should stick to my quota of 500 words a day or bump it up to a chapter a day. By the way, this is the first novel I'm writing that has a first person narrative.
- We had to ditch one of our cars. The green Kia Optima. The thing was ten years old and fully paid off but it just kept on stalling on us so we had to cash it in and get rid of it. Now we are down to our red Ford Focus. It's been in one accident but hasn't broke down on us yet.
- Our little girl, Sophia, just turned one. And you know what that means...
- We're moving. Yes, we loved our current apartment and have enjoyed ourselves daily on the sights and activities within the complex. But we just need more space. If all goes well, by the end of June, we will be all moved out and in to a two-bedroom apartment. It's a bit farther from my day job but it will definitely give me peace of mind having all that space.
- For the longest time people have told me I have a voice for radio. I've tried sending samples to various places but no one was biting. So, in an effort to blend the best of both worlds, I've decided to narrate audio books on audible through ACX. So far I had two auditions that fell through but I have my eye on ten audio books that I will audition for.
- As far as blogging goes, I will continue to blog from time to time. I've been thinking of continuing my "Writing with Cinematic Style" series becuase I have a lot to say about the subject. Other than that, I may just turn this thing into a journal, chronicling my strange life and observations.
That's all for now. In the meantime, KEEP WRITING!!!