Friday, May 27, 2011

The Return of The Pizza Man



I touched on this briefly back in March but I just wanted to give all my readers a heads-up. I've mentioned a couple times that my father is a brilliant pizza-maker. He puts his heart into every slice, letting no detail falter when creating the perfect pizza-pie. Recently he set up shop in Melrose Park, where I was originally living before I got married. The restaurant has been open about two weeks so far and I've already started getting ideas for commercials and other promotional videos.

If you live in the Chicago area, I highly recommend you grab a slice at

6 north 19th ave
Melrose Park.

Until then, please enjoy these videos which I made with my new Flip Mino. Also, share these videos with your friends. We're trying to spread the word.

Pizzeria Del Sole Commercial #1

Other Videos:



No comments: