Thursday, May 21, 2009

Must Reads

One little thing I forgot to mention from my last post. While I was sitting in Borders, waiting for Michael Malone to arrive, I was snickering a bit. For some reason, they set up the author event right next to a wide humor section. I saw some of these titles and just had to snap a few shots. Maybe you've heard of them. Maybe you've even read them.


How to Live with a Huge Penis: Advice, Meditations, and Wisdom for Men Who Have Too Much.






They really want you to look. Coincidentally, the two books to the right of it are from an author I've already read: A. J. Jacobs. I loved The Know It All. It was laugh-out-loud funny. Have got to get to The Year of Living Biblically soon.









11,002 Things to Be Miserable About.




No thanks, whoever wrote this. Think I'm covered.











Give the Bitch her Chocolate.


(Insert laughter here.)


No comments: