Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Thoughts on The iPad


Not Impressed. To me it's just an over sized touch-screen-gizmo that will be harder to hide and easier to steal. Put simply, It's just a bigger iphone without the phone. Funny, I always knew there would be a day, like in sci-fi B-movies, where people would be walking around with computerized tablets for all their Internet/document needs. But, man, I guess I really grew out of that. The whole concept is as ridiculous to me as Jack Donaghy's gargantuan microwave with four doors on wheels from 30 rock. It's just the kind of invention that made me go, "Really? Do we really need this?" But hey, I'm not makin' 'em. I'm just one out of the millions of consumers that just isn't rushing to jump on board this train.

What do you think?

Whould you rather have the IPad or the Donaghy Mega-Microwave?






No comments: