Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ye Olde Idea Shoppe

Well, it's the first month of 2013 and since I want to stay productive, I decided to announce when I release a new title to kindle. Ye Olde Idea Shoppe just launched today.

It's been a pet project of mine for a couple of months now. I like many genres of fiction but I hardly paid tribute to Fantasy. So I decided to write something that I could read to our daughter.

I invite you to tell your friends and buy a copy of it for your kindle on Amazon.com.

Don't have a kindle? No worries. You can download the kindle app for free on your iPad, smartphone, Blackberry, etc. 


This short story is only 99 cents. Please, if you can, leave a review for the book on Amazon as well. Thanks, readers.



Here is the link to buy: http://www.amazon.com/Ye-Olde-Idea-Shoppe-ebook/dp/B00B336JHQ/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358630984&sr=1-6&keywords=roberto+scarlato

No comments: