Sunday, March 27, 2011

Here Today, Blog Tomorrow #27



If you're a friend with me on Facebook, you'll know that my father, after a decade of requests, is re-opening his Pizzeria. It's in a great location, it's the best pizza ever. But some things have delayed the opening. I'm just hoping it's up and running soon.

I would like it to be open by April but we'll see. Also, if you show up there and sit at the counter or the tables, you might notice a little stand with a sign. That sign will show a brief bio and a stack of my books. Yes folks, you heard right. I may not have gotten my books into bookstores yet, but I think I'll be the first one to get them into a pizzeria.

If you're a fellow Chicagoan and in need for a good slice, then stop on by to

Pizza del sole
6 North (across the police station)
19th ave
Melrose Park, IL

No comments: