Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here Today, Blog Tomorrow #31


So hear we are. We made it, people. It is now the end of March Madness. Granted, some of these posts were written after the fact, but still, I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have writing them.

I guess the only thing left to do is to recap on the events that took place in the month:

  1. I've given you a 12 day peek into my life, diary style.
  2. I've talked about classic and current writers.
  3. I've given you tips and advice on what I've learned from writing fiction.
  4. In this month alone I've written close to 7,000 words and am that my closer to finishing my second short story collection.
  5. I've appeared on several blogs, including a call-in spot on Matthew Wayne Selznick's Light of The Outsider Video Blog.
  6. I've probably gained another ten ideas in my writing arsenal.
  7. Didn't receive a call from that agent, but that's okay. I'm sure I'll hear something soon. Until then: I have plans to release the second collection, when it's finished and seven other Novellas.

But now is the time for me to stop talking all together. I'm wiped out, tapped out, and all across the board exhausted.

So I figured on giving other authors a spot on this blog. A good group of them, point in fact. In the middle of the month, I stopped over on Kindleboards and sent a post saying that if you are a Kindle Author then I want to interview you. Within eight hours I had the selected 30 authors who wanted to guest post.

There are 46 replies in all but, for now, 30 will do for this month while next month I'll be adding the other interviews.

So, I now give my fingers some much deserved rest and prepare for next month's project:

April Advertising.


No comments: